This how-to guide will give you all the information you need to allow your agency the appropriate access to your accounts. Following these steps will enable you to begin working together with your agency as quickly and smoothly as possible.
How to add an agency as a partner in Facebook Business Manager
- Go to Business settings.
- Below Users, click Partners.
- Click the Add button and then Give a partner access to your assets.
- Enter your agency partner’s Business Manager ID, ours is 801936680205007, and click Next.
- In the first column choose the type of asset you want to share such as ‘Pages’, ‘Ad accounts’ or ‘Pixels’, then select the individual assets you want to add your partner to in the second column and assign a role for your agency partner in the third column.
- Click Assign assets.
- To assign further assets you can go to Users > Partners as in step 2 above, then click on the Partner’s name and clicking ‘Share Assets’
How to add an agency to Google Ads
First, you should create a Google Ads account and sign in. Next, invite your agency to become a user:
- Click the Help icon in the top right corner.
- Find ‘Your account customer ID’ at the bottom of the menu.
- Email your customer ID to your agency who will send a request to have full access, while you retain account ownership.
How to add an agency to Google Analytics
First, you should create a Google Analytics account and sign in. Next, add your agency as a user:
- Click Admin, and navigate to the desired account.
- In the Account column click User Management.
- In the Account users list, click +, then click Add new users.
- Enter the email address of your agency contact’s Google Account.
- Select Notify new users by email to send a message to the user.
- Select the permissions to Edit.
- Click Add.
How to add an agency to Google Merchant Center
First, you should create a Google Merchant Center account and sign in. Next, invite your agency to become a user:
- Click the 3-dot menu in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select Users.
- Click the + button.
- Enter the name and email address of your agency contact’s Google Account, and click Add User.
- Select the level of User access you would like to grant, and email preferences for that user.
- Click Save.
How to add an agency to Google My Business
- Login to your Google My Business dashboard.
- Click Users in the left-hand menu, then Add users
- Enter your agency's email address and choose a role (Manager should be sufficient)
- Click Invite
How to add an agency to Google Search Console
To add a new user:
- Choose a property in Search Console.
- Click the Settings icon Settings in the navigation pane.
- Click Users & permissions.
- Click Add user and select the permissions to grant the user. Type the Google Account name (email) of the new user.
- Choose the permission level to grant the user (Full user should be sufficient for your agency).
How to add an agency to Google Tag Manager
Create a Google Tag Manager account and invite your agency to become a user. To add a new user:
- Click Admin.
- In the Account column, select User Management.
- Click Add.
- Select Add new users and enter the user’s email address.
- Set Account Permissions to Administrator.
- Click Invite.
How to add an agency to Microsoft Ads
Create a Microsoft Ads account and sign in. Next, invite your agency to become a user:
- Click Tools from the global menu, and then click Account access.
- Click User Management from the main menu.
- Click Invite user from the User Management page.
- Enter information about the new user and their account role.
- Click Send.
How to add an agency to Microsoft Bing Places
Create a Bing Places for Business account. Next, invite your agency to become a user:
- At the top of the page is a scrolling area. Inside that area click Manage Users
- Add the email ID of the agency to whom you want to share your listing and click Add
- Click Done
How to add an agency to Microsoft Bing Webmaster Tools
Create a Bing Webmaster Tools account, sign in, and invite your agency as a user:
- Click User management from the left-hand menu
- Click Add user
- Enter the agency's email address, select a role, then click Add